Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Frippery Frocks Rocks

So I've been trying to sell off some of the massive collection of clothing we have at the studio.  We are literally bursting at the seams!

I admit over the years the studio has been my excuse to shop for bargains. It didn't matter what size something was, if it was a good deal on a quality item, I bought it "for the studio". Now  some of these items have been worn on occasion by a model or two at a photo shoot or workshop, but most of them just sit and take up space.

I have two online shops set up now:
Frippery Frocks on Etsy is where the vintage items are being listed,
2Die4Duds is my eBay store with more contemporary fashions.

I have slowly been putting up items but there is so much more good stuff waiting to be listed!

Readers of my blog get a coupon for free shipping at Frippery Frocks type in FROCKSROCKS at checkout for the coupon to be applied.

These things should be worn and enjoyed, not just wasting away in my studio wardrobe closet.  Happy shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by- Holla!!